Saturday, September 12, 2009

My date with Davin...Broncos game




On September 3 rd Jess, Davin, Dash and I went to the Broncos game. Since I dont get the chance to go that much I thought this woulod be a great time to have some mother son time. Well the funny part doesnt even involve the game. Prepared mom forgot to pack a back up diaper.(Davin is in the process of being potty trained but usually doent remeber to tell me when he is really busy) So Emilio changed him before we ledt so I honestly thought we would be fine. Wrong, he was soaked by the time we got to invesco. So I took his diaper of and let him be cammando assuming that he would have an accident he didn't. We did spend a lot of time in the bathroom but he was such a good boy at the game. And we got to enjoy some cousin and sister time also.

No comments:

Post a Comment