Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My girl!

My princess, Kiara will be one on October 12, 2009(which is also my birthday). Ahhh, I think the x2 button was pressed when I had her. Sometimes I wish it all could slow down just a tiny bit, but I am learning everyday how to take it all in. So having two children is perfect. I love it so much and am so grateful both for my buddles of joy. Kiara is so breath taking honestly I just look at her and her spirit just shines so bright.
Kiara was six days late her due date was October 6, 2008 and I was really hoping she might deciede to be a little early, ha Jessi sure did call it as soon as we found out that we were having a girl. Well I got the best birthday present ever. Even if that day was alot of work.
"My labor started early in the morning or atleast my contractions did but since I was already late I didn't wanna get my hopes up. Anyways around 7:00 a.m. I went to talk to my mom and my contraction became closer so she thought we should go to the hospital so I went up to my room to change and I told Emilio I was going to the hospital but not to rush because I probably would be sent back home. My mom and I arrived at the hospital and they admitted me right then and luckily Emilio and Carla(his mom) didn't listen to me they were at the hosptal 15 minutes after my mom and I got there. My labor was supper fast and I had no drugs. At 10cm and me ready to deliver the baby they lost her heart beat and had to perform an emergency c section. By this time my entire family was in the waiting room and Emilio couldn't sit still. Everything turned out just fine and Kiara was in the world. "
We picked the name Kiara after debating over names and we both thought we would like to name her after her grandma's but nothing was fiiting till we wrote out Kim and Carla and put them together. Kiara's name means African Princess. Leilanni her middle name means sent from heaven. Very fitting I think!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful children! you are so blessed! And yes, you are a great mom!

    ReplyDelete